Monday, June 13, 2011

More gifties!

Here are a few more gifts I completed within the last month. A birthday gift, baby gift and Father's Day!! I haven't been crafting as much as I like because we have been busy working on my daughter's big girl room (I made curtains and a book sling and decorative painted the whole room) and we still need to do the baby boy room (Baby boy is due in October) so I have a lot of sewing to do for his room! Hoping to start on some more birthday gifts after I finish his projects! Crazy!


Crocheted fairy for one of Olive's little friends 2nd Birthday. Pattern by Ana Paula Rimoli out of a Crochet Today magazine.


Strawberry hat and booties for a friend's new baby, Nora, who was born just the other day!
Hat pattern free from Little Birdie Secrets and booties pattern from Crochet for Babies.


Close up of the booties! The first pair I have made!


T-shirt for Olive's Papa for Father's Day! Love my Silhouette machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment