Monday, July 4, 2011

More birthday gifties!

A few more birthday gifts completed in the midst of decorating kids rooms! I guess I should post about all the things I made for my daughter's room. And am working on for my son's room (he will be here in October). But thankfully I found time to make a few more gifts for family. My Mom's birthday was at the end of June and my niece's birthday is mid July! I know my Mom liked hers, hopefully Noel will like hers too!!


Coffee sleeves for Nana!


Cute purse and pouch for Mom


Princess Noey! I sparkled up a t-shirt for her!



Dolly and an apron. So cute that your little one can wear her doll around. I found the pattern for this cute thing in this book - Wee Wonderfuls by Hillary Lang. So many cute patterns!



Up close pic of the dolly! I gave her black hair and brown eyes like our little Noel!

No comments:

Post a Comment