Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wedding projects part II -- Flower girl dresses!!

After the invitations my next biggest assignment was the flower girl dresses for my baby sister's wedding in June!

I am sooooo happy to say that I finished them over the weekend!  I even got the flower headbands finished as well.  They turned out pretty cute.  I even got a chance to try my daughter's on her - it fit!  She couldn't help but lift up the circle skirt and swish.  I do think I need to make slips for the girls - with some fluffy tulle for added umph! so that is on the to do list still.

I can't wait to get professional pictures of the girls in the dresses - for now my home shots will have to do!
 Three little flower girl dresses all in a row!
 
The back of the dress, with a big coral bow!
 
Sweet fluffy coral flower headbands to bring the color up!
 
I have the flower girl baskets all cut out - lots and lots of pieces and layers! 
I found this cute pattern from Birdsong Patterns on etsy!  I think the girls will love them and they will be the perfect finishing touch to their sweet flower girl outfits!
 
So still plenty to work on - but at least a major to do has been checked off the list!  Ahhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment