Friday, January 4, 2013

jeni ro designs trunk show!

Back in November before I officially launched my etsy shop - my sister had a trunk show for me at her house.  I spent the weeks leading up to it sewing, sewing, sewing away - so I had products to sell.  It was stressful but so exciting and worth it - having the show on the calendar gave me something to work towards and actually got me to open my etsy shop about a week earlier than I had originally planned.

A handful of people showed up - including one of my cousins and my best friend from high school.  I sold a few things and got some great feedback on my stuff - so it was a good night.  I even got a custom order!

Thanks so much to my sister Annie for hosting!!  Love that girl!  Check her out at her blog - http://withandwar.blogspot.com for spiritual inspiration!!

The lovely Miss Annie!  Oh and a cute sheep behind her on the table!  =)

Jill and Tonya

Adorable leopard I sold to Annie's hair stylist!

Cute plane blanket sold to my cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment