Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Vance's Birthday outfit

Vance's birthday theme was Monsters!  I found an awesome Monster fabric and had to make him a pair of pants and shirt.  The pant pattern came from a book I got from a friend, Simple Sewing for Baby by Lotta Jansdotter when Olive was born, but I hadn't actually used it until after Vance was born!  I made him the super simple pants (same pattern as the animal pants for Olive's birthday) - they are so easy and pretty darn cute on the little ones.
The tshirt I just cut out one of the monsters from the fabric and sewed it on - then I stenciled the words around it.  I think he is the cutest one year old monster on the planet!!
Here are a few professional pics take before his 1st birthday - complete with a crocheted monster hat that I made him!


No comments:

Post a Comment