Monday, May 21, 2012

Its been a long time

since I have posted on this blog - Wow!  Well I had my baby boy in September 2011.  He decided to arrive 3 weeks early, so glad I got his room done in time.  Since then I have been busy adjusting to life as a Mom of 2 kiddos.  I have still been sewing and crafting (maybe not as much as I would like) but I haven't had any time to post any of my creations.  My main goal this year is to finish projects that I want to make for my own kids - and then next year (2013) I really really want to open my etsy shop and try to sell some of the stuff I make!!  Eeeek!  Exciting and scary!  Now I just need to get busy making stuff!!

Here is a sampling of the things I have been working on since my last post in August 2011.

 Stuffed kitty for Olive - from her baby brother Vance on the day he came home from the hospital
 Unicorn for Cousin Noey for Christmas
 More Star Wars characters for my nephews
 Star Wars
 Blue Octopus for Olive for Christmas
 Frog for a friend for Christmas
 Super Kitty for cousin Jacob for Christmas
 Took a break to whip myself up a spider banner for Halloween
 Puppy for cousin James for Christmas
 Princess (to go with the unicorn) for cousin Noey
 Had to whip up these scented pumpkins for my Mom and sisters for Thanksgiving favors (since I hosted)
 So cute and easy fortune cookie ornament
Mother/Daughter aprons for our friends Julie and Tess for Christmas

Yeah I was busy - but I think I managed to get most of this done before Vance was born!!  Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment