Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May Birthday gifts complete!

I finished the May birthday gifts even before the month started - Yeah!!! Here are the last of them, with the exception of my sister's (I forgot to take a picture - but she is one of the maybe 5 people who might read this blog, so I guess its good I forgot!). But if you have a child with a May birthday (the same sister) and want to be surprised at what he/she is getting, don't look any further! Ok you have been warned! Now to the cute stuff!!


This is a fleece horse I made for Olive's bestie - Tess - who turns 2 at the end of May. I am so happy it turned out sooo cute and it was pretty easy to put together! Its from this book.


Such a cute face!


So my nephews are totally into Star Wars right now - Cade whose birthday is on the 19th and James whose birthday is on the 29th both are getting a set of these cuties!! I absolutely love them and if the boys are nice to Aunt Jeni, I might even make more to add to the collection!! I got the patterns from this talented lady.


The gang!!



R2D2 - He is my favorite!!



Chewbacca



Yoda - I actually got the yoda pattern free - right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment